Tuesday, June 27, 2006

enthropy

okay okay, i'm going insane listening to the same "unkle" song over and over. it starts with "god knows your lonely souls" and somewhere in the middle he sings "i'm gonna die in a space that don't hold my name"... yeah, i find this inspiring. thinking of the day i'm gonna die, cause that will happen, you know. it really isn't living when you ignore that fact. i don't really know what it does for me but i've been working on my pictures i took yesterday at the bad house and it seems to help set the mood. actually it's no longer the bad house. well it is. but i made my peace with it.

the thing i'm wondering about is how do you keep out all the clutter that keeps piling up between people? enthropy that spins everyone apart, tears at your love, eats at your most delicate feelings. how do you clean house? i don't want my love dirtied and soiled, trampled upon with the roof caving in... maybe i have to walk into the ruins that inevitably come or are already there from past and future times and make my peace with it just the same.

all the nights, i am looking for my lost love...

1 Comments:

Blogger V said...

Amazing how many different sides of you you`re able to capture.
V

Sat Jul 15, 05:01:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home