Thursday, December 20, 2007

baby

i have an urge to write. my head full of fluff. i am tired of photographs. i want to say something. but what? i want to speak to the inside, shout down your hidden corridors where no one has been. you call everybody baby, but there's only one baby in your heart.

frozen lakes. a snippit of your words left on my sleeve. the sun having less memory than we. is it possible. have we been here before? have we walked the frozen lands? i saw the place where you were born across the rotten weeds. the tower rising into the grey skies, alone, ominous. it is not a house you would have built. it is not the castle you wanted to live in.

hold on to the fur of the ice bear. it is a polar bear but you name it ice. he came centuries ago to bring you across the great divide.

i want to lay here with you. your right hand in my hair, your left hand on my belly. i want to tell you stories of the house we went to. making angels in the dust. let's go there again. so much more to explore. ghosts to chase. i have a feeling i shall find a long lost heirloom, a clock ticking still.

lets paint another picture, dressed in white. hold on to my heart. you call everybody baby, but there's only one baby in your heart.

1 Comments:

Blogger intransit said...

.

Consider clicking to a new tab www.myspace.com/ludovicoeinaudispace while your read the following:

Voluptuosus in your warmth I long to linger

Voluptuosus in your embrace I long to die

Voluptuosus be my song, I'll be your singer

Voluptuosus in forgotten dreams we lie

Voluptuosus how our bodies intermingle

Voluptuosus how your lips blot out the night

Voluptuosus you're a genius of delight

Voluptuosus take me with you when you sigh



Voluptuosus, a child, gave me a mystery

We got lost in each other's eyes

Her gentle voice filled a void within me

Her ample lips silenced my cries

Voluptuosus, a woman, led me into the shadows

Became my earthy primordial god

In darkness she can drown me in the shallows

In daylight she can blind me from above
.
.

Sat Jan 19, 05:40:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home