Monday, August 20, 2007

a short

the past drags its feet behind me, it just tries to slow me down. i realize that art wasn't my fulfillment, it was a completion. all parts fit together in this puzzle called my life. a little bit of this, a little bit of that. at the center, love. and it wasn't a lie, but something happened that sucked the life out of it. we made mistakes and we didn't rectify them. and so it left, walked out the door with you one fine evening. we weren't compatible, is one explanation. another is, you need to explore more. a third is that i need to love myself first. and you too. who the hell knows. time does. maybe.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Fabulous Kitty Glendower said...

I think you need to love yourself more. I remember thinking that once when I saw something you did when we went out on a quick errand. It made me a little sad because I had thought you had what I lacked but realized we were somewhat in the same boat but in different ways.

Tue Aug 21, 07:26:00 AM 2007  
Blogger artandghosts said...

i lov myself so much, a guy has a difficult time keeing up with it;)

mwaah!

but on a serious note, every frog has to be splatted against the wall occasionally, whether via fate or your own fair hand.
what the conclusion will be may rely upon your ability to perceive the true prize.......and my guess is that the true prize is fresh horizons, for us all!

xxx

Sat Aug 25, 02:31:00 PM 2007  
Blogger marinkel said...

kitty, it's a mistake to think others have what we lack. we lack nothing and are rich beyond belief! :)

louise, cheers to fresh horizons... :)

Sat Aug 25, 05:59:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home