Monday, January 09, 2006

i pray for love

and that i learn to love and be loved. i am going to germany this week. on the train again. try not to lose my button, my head, my mind. because my heart is here. can you travel without a heart? apparently so. the train ticket is in the box. i shall visit with my dad. he is feeling so down. his cancer keeps eating away at his body. his guilt is eating away at his soul. thinks that he has lived his life. so i shall hold his hand and soothe him. the wolf in sheep's clothing is a lamb within my reach.

i move in strange ways. sit still for long stretches, staring at the wall. then something compels me to move, far.

i am so much like him. don't feel it. so i go to extremes to feel again. i am so not like him. i can be happy.

4 Comments:

Blogger Abadiebitch said...

I bid you a safe trip. If you fancy to go over to England, around London, I have a friend you need to visit for me. He is a nice guy, safe, and smart, and you are safe from any intentions.

Take care.

Fri Jan 13, 02:21:00 AM 2006  
Blogger marinkel said...

thanks, love! i am in icy germany now, freezin' my butt off. so today i went and bought three pairs of woolen tights! the other day we went for a walk around the lake and my nose and upper lip went numb. other than that all is well. only that cusuci sucks! has a financial hold on my records, wtf could that be? fuckers...

hope you are fine, too! :)

Wed Jan 18, 03:48:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Abadiebitch said...

Do you owe anything to the library. Paul seems to sling his dick around over 4.00 like if it 4 million.

Wed Jan 18, 06:07:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Abadiebitch said...

You should have asked, I would have went and paid it. It would have been cheaper than the Starbucks I pour down your throat.

Sun Jan 22, 11:11:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home