Monday, December 19, 2005

just for you



i have the feeling no one ever reads this blog. not that i care. i don't read this blog. i write on three different blogs now. then there's all this going around leaving comments. so i'm busy with this blogging thing. like spreading myself all over the web. my pics as well. so here is another one. i ran out of space on flickr until january. this i would have posted. and i have more. and i need to get in the habit of taking my camera whereever i go so not all my pics are from the same damn four walls. but now with photoshop, do i really need to go out into the real world anymore? love to you who just read this. *kiss*

6 Comments:

Blogger Abadiebitch said...

You think I want to see that narrow ass toilet? Only in Europe. Hey I found a scrap of paper today when I was cleaning out my desk. It was from you, it was giving me the directions to your house, and the last line said something like, "I need to get the fuck out of here." That was way back in March. I'm going to scan it and post it for you! I heard a Dino song that reminded me of you. I will post that as well. I just have to go to Barnes and Noble right now, and then to Starbucks, and then to.....somewhere, I can't remember right now.....


Love ALWAYS. I need a cheap place to stay. My friend said I should go there broke and look at you stupid when you ask where I am staying. LOL!

Tue Dec 20, 01:07:00 AM 2005  
Blogger marinkel said...

how weird, kathleen, about that paper. i seem to doodle a lot like that unconsciously, cause i don't remember this. what dino song was it? you will look real stupid when you see how small the place is... you saw the "narrow ass toilet" - i will start looking come january, okay?

love and kisses

thanks, gabreael, happy holidays to you as well! like someone once said: beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

Wed Dec 21, 12:36:00 PM 2005  
Blogger V said...

Just found your blog!
Interesting Pic.
Happy Holiday.
V

Thu Dec 22, 05:43:00 PM 2005  
Blogger redsneakz said...

Hmph. I'd loathe having a toilet that small. There's no room to read in there.

Fri Dec 23, 10:03:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Eric Hancock said...

Nice.

Sat Dec 24, 05:14:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Claude said...

Merci pour ce blog. C'est un délice...

Mon Jan 07, 01:33:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home