Friday, November 25, 2005

on a bed of roses i lay


my love brings me flowers
my love kisses me softly
and the world disappears behind his gaze
his velvet hands melt away my obstinance
and i watch him in his sleep
the rapid eye chasing an invisible dream
and i sometimes feel
undeserving of his love

we drove hundreds of miles
fingers dancing, shyly
we walked the russian steppes
stalking our prey
entered the secret gate
where illusions become real
children of an endless canvas
outsmarting the maker
overtaking the painter
awakening from the darkness of my nightmares
there he is whispering my name

i trust you
i touch you
tenderly
you are mine as i am yours

1 Comments:

Blogger Abadiebitch said...

And who pray tell is the prey?


I like a bed of tulips myself.

Sat Nov 26, 04:24:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home