Tuesday, November 22, 2005

curioser, curioser

coincidently, as my friend kathleen made her way through the drive-in at in-n-out to purchase and devour a cheeseburger before making love to the harry potter boy (in her dreams...) i was chatting with my chéri about the exact same thing, cause he too is a harry potter fan. what is the meaning of all this? pay attention: i own a blue key and my brother put it on the table in front of me. someone is dead. something has been accomplished. something significant which i had ordered to be done in my absence. movies connecting to my days like fortelling visions. must i see harry potter then? i told chéri that we should go to germany to see the goblet overfloweth cause it's a smash hit over there as well. but first we must stop to get a greasy cheeseburger. really, i was joking since i despise cheeseburgers and hp equally. or was i? in a parallel universe, the queen was doing the exact thing. only that my story ended with some sick sexual fantasy involving panties, stockings, and a leash... now, tell me if hp has those things and i will become a devout follower, a convert, only so i can receive the message, another piece to the infinitely a-maze-ing puzzle called my life.

what, i ask you, is the fucking answer?

1 Comments:

Blogger Abadiebitch said...

I do not think Harry has any purpose for panties, stockings, and a leash... now Lord Voldemort (Harry’s archenemy) may find a useful purpose for each. He is into torture and all.

By the way, what makes you think I “devoured” the cheeseburger? FYI, I only bought the single, not the double, and as I said, I did not eat the fries.

I can still pull in the ripe young ones. They seem to love me. Even though Jose told me today that sitting next to me in class was not as exciting as he expected. I would have died of shock if I was not so flattered. Yet, there is still Anthony. He is still pining away for my approval and motherly love. He strikes at my commentary like a hungry snake waking up from hibernation. I would sacrifice several cheeseburgers to push him into compromising positions. HAH!

What is this Cheri business Colette? Already? Could the fish not cool down before the oil warmed again in the frying pan? Got to love those southern metaphors.

Wed Nov 23, 07:27:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home